We are the biggest hamam-spa center in Europe serving thousands of satisfied customers every summer season. Based in Kos, one of the greatest Greek Islands, where the tourism grows each year. With Greek hospitality and traditional customer service, our reputation in the spa industry has been increasing. Our friendly work environment makes the team work like a family and our staff continues to work with us each summer season. We offer temporary/seasonal employment each year from beginning of May to end of October. For full time students that are willing to work with us on their summer holidays, we also offer jobs for the duration of their academical break (i.e. from June to September).
We are always looking for energetic and dynamic co-workers to work with us every summer. In general, we require all our employees to speak English and work in different areas or combination if needed; such as massage, hamam, service, sales. Prior experience for hamam is NOT required as we provide training for hamam. Multilingual applicants with sales skills are preferable for sales team and relevant experience is required for our garden bar.
These are the seasonal jobs that we offer:
Experience in massage is NOT required as we will provide training from ground up, for hamam and massage. Main duties:
– Performing full body scrub and foam massage to clients.
– Handing out flyers to potential clients when it is not busy in Hamam
- Must be able to speak at least a proficient level of English.
- Have to be qualified Physiotherapist and have had at least 2 years experience in the field. It is not necessary but preferable if known nailcare treatments like manicure and pedicure.
- Must be able to speak at least a proficient level of English
- Minimum 2 years experience in housekeeping
- Looking for a dynamic individual with attention to detail and cleanliness
- Selling products and services while finding what customers want
- Creating new sales strategies
- Building customer loyalty, assisting with complaints or inquiries
- Handing out flyers to potential customers
- Helping out service at bar at night
- Assisting sales in our store in Kos city when needed.
- Able to speak minimum proficient level of both English (With also German is preferable)
- Dynamic, proactive individual with good interpersonal and sales skills
- Reasonable experience in sales and hospitality
Picking up/dropping off customers from/to their hotel, driving within speed limits, being responsible of the vehicle cleaning, regularly filling up vehicle track forms.
- A valid driving license (European Class B) for minimum 2 years
- Willing to work flexible hours (evening shifts) if necessary
Main duties: Taking customer orders and payments, delivering food and beverages, beach and bar service, greet customers, making menu recommendations, ensuring satisfaction, trying to ‘catch customers’ at front desk when it is not busy.
- Able to speak a minimum proficient level of English (and also German is ideal)
- Have had a reasonable experience in waitress/bar service
- Dynamic individual
All potential applicants should note that we will always consider a good candidate. If you believe that you have the background and skills for our vacancies, apply today.
We would like to note that in order for an application to be processed further, the applicant must hold a EU Citizenship or have permit to work in Greece.
Please send us an email at [email protected], attaching your CV and kindly indicating which position or positions you are interested.
We look forward to working with you!